martes, 27 de octubre de 2015

Monsters

My name is ________________and I can´t remember how I ended up living under your bed. All I remember is that I got lost during a school trip to observe humans. My teacher always tells me to stay with the whole group because”humans “ she says” can be really dangerous”. But, as usual, I didn´t pay any attention. Suddenly everything became bright and clear , the sun was shining high and I was on my own and terrified! I just wanted to find a dark place to hide from humans and I saw........









 When _________dumped me my heart broke into a million pieces. I could not breathe. I could not bear to see him/her again. I decided to leave the forest. I walked and cried for hours, then I saw your house. It looked like a safe place to lick my wounds and I got under your bed. When I heard what he/she had done to you , I knew I was in the right place. We are too much alike in our grief.





 I don´t like you. Or this house, or your small and tidy bedroom. I hate this hideous place under your bed where the floor is spotlessly clean. But I have to stay. There is no bloody chance to leave . I am an outcast. I was expelled from my monster community. I did nothing to deserve it. It was not my fault. It was the other guy´s fault. I didn´t want to do it, but he made me do it. That is why I had to leave and find myself a new place to stay. They were following me when I saw your little house near the forest and I thought......

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario